WATCH | New Tourism Ireland videos highlight the Wild Atlantic Way
Tourism Ireland has created a new suite of online films to highlight some of the many attractions and stunning scenery our international visitors can enjoy along the Wild Atlantic Way.
In the series of shorts, Tourism Ireland has created one main video that showcases the entire length of the Wild Atlantic Way, as well as six individual videos that highlight each region from Donegal to West Cork. This is so that prospective visitors can start to pinpoint their ‘must see’ attractions for their holiday here, informing them about what they can experience, wherever they decide to stay/
To view the main film, titled “Top Experiences along the Wild Atlantic Way”, click here. It features locations like Malin Head, Ben Bulben, Achill Island, Dunguaire Castle, Loop Head, Dursey Island and Baltimore.
- To view the Northern Headlands film, click here.
- To view the Surf Coast film, click here.
- To view the Bay Coast film, click here.
- To view the Cliff Coast film, click here.
- To view the Southern Peninsulas film, click here.
- To view the Haven Coast film, click here.
The films are being promoted through Tourism Ireland’s social platforms, including Facebook (more than 4.3 million fans worldwide), Twitter (504,000 followers) and YouTube.